True Rife Successes
Welcome to the TrueRife forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.
Also we have a chat box on the footer of the forum, feel free to join and chat with other members.

Best regards, TrueRife Forums Team
True Rife Successes
Welcome to the TrueRife forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.
Also we have a chat box on the footer of the forum, feel free to join and chat with other members.

Best regards, TrueRife Forums Team
True Rife Successes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Rife Successes

Welcome to True Rife Forum (Beta)

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsNatureWays4HeatlthTrue RifeRegisterLog in
Please use Letters and Number in the registration name.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
true PARASITES rife covid cancer turmeric lyme
Latest topics
» VOLTAGE IS EVERYTHING
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 1:12 pm by Chris

» Turmeric and Honey Together Kill Bad Most of Bad Bacteria
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 4:39 pm by Chris

» TECHNOLOGY FOR CONTROLLING MIND AND WEATHER
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 1:16 pm by Admin

» New Program
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 7:41 pm by Kandy

» Coronavirus Updates
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 8:24 pm by Kandy

» What Order to Address Pathogens
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 7:12 pm by Kandy

» Coronavirus
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 7:29 pm by Kandy

» To dispel some of the myths around Coronavirus:
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 6:58 pm by Admin

» Check your state of health during quarantine.
lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 pm by Chris

Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics

True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Empty
PostSubject: True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease    lyme - True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 7:14 pm

I have this announcement as an introduction: Welcome to True Rife Successes! I created this page in 2015 after successfully treating my Lyme Disease with the True Rife over the course of 2013 to 2014. It took me roughly 14 months to get well, though I was symptom free after 6 months. I never used a single anti-biotic, I did stay on a very strict Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD), spent over a year healing my gut and over 3 years parasite cleansing, together with countless supplements to help rebuild and restore my immune system, digestion, endocrine and everything else. Since that time, I continue to use my True Rife to treat various conditions together with using the Ion Pro Wave Footbath for detoxifying. Around the same time that I started this page as a support for everyone going through this process and to give hope to those who have yet to start. I also became a Certified True Rife Trainer and a Natural Health Practitioner. This allows me the opportunity to help you with set up and coaching about effective programs that I and others have used in this journey. This Coaching costs you nothing, but it does require you to mention my name (as your trainer/coach) when you order, or let me know ahead of time, so I can let the owner know. It is, and will continue to be an honor and privilege to help you find your health again. Having been through this experience, near death to health, has given me an undeniable passion for helping others get well naturally from this and other illnesses. The body is beautifully designed to be well and healthy, it just needs help and support with tools like the True Rife to relieve all the bacteria, parasites and toxins that have polluted our bodies over so many years. I'd like to share another personal story involving Cancer. My father purchased a True Rife in 2014 to help with his Liver Cancer. He experienced a 3 cm reduction in the size of his tumor over a 3 week time frame. Sadly, he was pressured into radiation and the 2nd dose took his life in February 2015. For me, this was another testament of the healing powers of True Rife and the devastation that traditional therapies can cause as my father was strong, healthy and completely symptom free up until this radiation. He likely would have lived many more years in good health and possibly until a very old age had he denied this treatment and continued along the True Rife path. There are many other success stories for this condition as well, but they are not easy to find and most people are very private, which I understand. If you are using another Rife machine, you are welcome to participate in discussion, but please understand that I know very little about the other machines. I know far too many who have healed using True Rife, so I’ve chosen to stick with what I know, am passionate about and have personal experience with. Please know that neither True Rife, nor I claim that this will prevent or cure any disease. I only can vouch for the success that I have had and countless of what have become many close friends together with many of my family members. This is and always will be a research device and hopefully never approved by the FDA. **No medical claims are made or implied for TrueRife devices or frequency sets! They are not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent, treat or mitigate any medical condition or disease. Please consult a qualified physician for any medical conditions! Having made the above disclaimer, what have you got to lose? I am well, dozens if not hundreds or even thousands of others are well and countless are getting better every day. Life is way too short to stay sick and suffer from these horrible diseases and the harm they do to us each and every day. Reclaim your life! I will help you as will countless other wonderful, beautiful people each on their path to better health! A great place to begin to learn more is to take a look at the Word document filled with videos in the files section of the group. If you have more questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to the wellness club!!!
Back to top Go down
https://truerife.goodforum.net

True Rife Successes Testimony / Lyme Disease
Page 1 of 1